[Owncloud] discussion app

Stefan owncloud-maillinglist at du-weisst-schon-wo.de
Fri Mar 8 16:08:00 UTC 2013

Hey you magically developers,
I'm looking for a discussion app, where users can discuss issues like
with phpBB. First I thought of an user bridge and having some board
software in an iframe inside owncloud. That would be something my
"programming skills" could enable me to do. But maybe there are more
people who think it could be useful and there should be something
native.
So, if you're a bored developer, looking for a new project, here are my
feature request:

- Discussion forum, sorted by topic
- Linking from thread to files from the cloud
- Linking from files to thread
- Linking to specific versions of a file
- easy referencing between different topics
- Closing discussions
- Notifications

Maybe its a start to have some commentary feature for files?

Seeing this inside owncloud would be awesome.

Stefan