[Owncloud] What's the correct URL: for accessing an addressbook from Thunderbird/SOGO connector?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Mar 8 14:34:00 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013 15:19 Philip Taffner wrote:
> > Your existing address books will still be there after the upgrade, and you
> > will be able to share them.
>
> Good to hear that :)
>
> But I have a lot of users (100+) who use my installation (no, it's not a
> company ;) and I don't want to take that feature away from them.

I hope you won't be disappointed that OC 5 Contacts has much less focus on
address books and more on groups.

> Let me know, if I can help you with fixing that :)

I'll make a patch one of the next days, then you can help me test :)

But extra hands are always welcome. I've totally rewritten the client side
code for OC 5, and have just started rewriting the backend for OC 6.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus