[Owncloud] What's the correct URL: for accessing an addressbook from Thunderbird/SOGO connector?

Philip Taffner sabel at altmuehlnet.de
Fri Mar 8 13:43:23 UTC 2013

> Thanks, I'm still a bit confused though, where does the 'foo' come from?
"foo" is the name of the calendar in owncloud.

> I (chris) only have one addressbook on owncloud (and I can't see how I
> could get more)
Click on the settings button (gear wheel) at the bottom of the calendar
view. Click "More".

There you can add additional calendars (if you want). A click on the
world icon gives you the cardDAV url for a calendar.

Not so difficult, just a little hidden ;)