[Owncloud] Custom SMB mounting

Matthieu Rosset captain.kra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:18:06 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm actually trying to create an app who let me automatically mount SMB
shares for my users after their login with an hook.

I don't want to use standard build with configuration files and passwords
in plain-text. I can't use that in my company because OwnCloud's passwords
are Active Directory's passwords.

My question is : where is the method who really mount shares for users ?
Method who read configuration files and mount every share for the user ? I
searched in files, external_files... but nothing who seems to do that. I
hope you can help me with that stuff.

If I succeed in this app's creation, I'll propose it to everybody who's
interested. Thanks a lot !