[Owncloud] SQL Statements inside owncloud

Patrick Heller hellerpat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:11:39 UTC 2013

Hi All,
did anybody has an overview about all select statement they are being used in owncloud?

I take a look on my MYSQL Server and it seems that they are no indexes on the tables!

Example:

owncloud use the following command:

SELECT * FROM 'oc_properties' WHERE 'userid' = '<USERID>' AND 'propertypath' = '<PATH>'

it takes up to 2 seconds to execute this command!

after I add:

SELECT * FROM 'oc_properties' WHERE 'userid' = '<USERID>' AND 'propertypath' = '<PATH>'

it takes 0.2 seconds!

I think there are a lot of SQL Statements what can be done much faster if SQL indexes will be used!

Best Regards

Patrick Heller