[Owncloud] Is some one works on Doodle like app?

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Thu Mar 7 13:11:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thursday 07 March 2013 13:58:59 Alessandro Cosentino wrote:
> No that I know, but I don't see why it should be in owncloud either.
> You may want to contribute to dudle instead
> (https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/)

well I disagree. I think it is a very good idea to have something like that in
ownCloud:

ownCloud is about keeping private things private. when I want to agree on some
meeting with colleagues or friends I would prefer it if I would not have to
share all that in public, but in a comparable easy was as in google.

Just using some university as a replacement for some company does not at all
solve that.

--
Christian Reiner (arkascha)