[Owncloud] Json Api

Юлий Гугъл yulee.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:30:07 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I am front-end developer and consider some desktop applications with
owncloud5, and some templates which can improve UX. I builded owncloud
documentation API and I am going to start step-by-step, but for now its
important to know whether owncloud can public json api and how can I
call to it. I glanced in the code and  /lib/public/json.php  file's
comments, but how can I call to json api from url ? I understand that
documentation is unfinished  for reasons implied.

Julio

ps. Sorry for my english.