[Owncloud] User Restrictions

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:00:34 UTC 2013

Do you really need LDAP?
If your users are local on mysql, you should disable:  LDAP user and
group backend app.

" / user on a root directory"??
What does it mean?
You should provide path where users data is residing, it should be
writablel by apache(or whathever server ) user.
you could provide /OC/data/, then chown -R www-data:www-data  /OC/data
on debianlike systems or on RH like systems apache user is
"apache:apache".

regards
Arman.