[Owncloud] The Problem of compling the owncloud client 1.2.1 for Windows

Naruto cartment idiot 125997125 at qq.com
Tue Mar 5 16:45:00 UTC 2013

Hi,Dear owncloud Team!
Sorry for my poor English!
The method of building the owncloud client for Windows in the following url :
http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.2/building.html
is something wrong!
For building ocsync and mirall ,We need to use mingw32-cmake instead of cmake.The mirall you guys writet wrong,Hr,sorry for my poor english again..
And there is a new problem in compling the  owncloud client 1.2.1 for Windows,the way you describe for the previous version 1.1.4 is ok, for the 1.2.1 it build ok,but could not run and could not make package,could somebody tell me how to fix ?...