[Owncloud] Please exclude mediaplayer app for next release

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Sat Mar 2 09:29:25 UTC 2013

I wrote a lot of patches for the Media app for a customer that I will begin porting back to stable / master when I find the time. Stuff like having the glayer available in the guest view, removing songs from the playlist when they are removed from the collection in the filesystem and adding a "length" column and a Link to the song in the filesystem. So I guess that makes me a good candidate for fixing any bugs.

That beeing said I will likely not find the time in the next two weeks to work on this because a already hear the whooshing sound of a deadline approaching. In general I'd like to discuss the Media app with @jancborchard.