[Owncloud] [spam?] Re: [spam?] Setup Owncloud to use Already-Existing Postgresql Database

owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com
Sat Jun 29 21:00:52 UTC 2013

Huh, I figured it out. My old Owncloud install used mysql, and I was using a password with various special characters in it. That same password will not work with postgresql... I needed to change the password with something that was simply alpha-numeric. Everything is working now. Is that a postgresql limitation, a php limitation, or an Owncloud limitation?

That's probably why the "hash" hack worked. It really was just a password of letters and numbers.

Thanks guys!

Kyle Fazzari