[Owncloud] [spam?] Setup Owncloud to use Already-Existing Postgresql Database

owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com
Sat Jun 29 18:01:09 UTC 2013

Alen,

I've tested two situations:

-----
1. local all all peer

MUST add -h localhost to connect successfully.

2. local all all md5

Don't need -h localhost to connect successfully (although actually using -h in this scenario is untested).
-----

I get the same results in both of these situations (i.e. 'FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "owncloud"').

Does that answer your question?

Kyle