[Owncloud] Setup Owncloud to use Already-Existing Postgresql Database

owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com
Sat Jun 29 00:26:42 UTC 2013

Derek,

Thanks for the information! To clarify: Are you saying to leave my config file as-is, but create the user with:

postgres=# CREATE USER owncloud WITH PASSWORD md5('MyFancyPassword');

?