[Owncloud] slow performance on shared folders

hbloxx hbloxx at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 28 16:58:43 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm having the same issue with fairy smaler folders. I think this is
related to a bugs, which is already in the gub tracker:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/3164
and
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/2846

for the second one, there is already a pull request which hasn't been
accepted, as far as I have understood.

Please solve this quickly!

Best regards
sebastian