[Owncloud] Public page in a app

Roman Geber geber at b1-systems.de
Fri Jun 28 08:17:26 UTC 2013

On 06/28/2013 10:10 AM, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi wrote:

>     I get a error saying, "[Wed Jun 26 00:13:45 2013] [error] [client
>     127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getPath() on
>     a non-object in /var/www/owncloud5/lib/files/filesystem.php on line 638"

Not sure if this will help you, but in my master checkout the getPath
stuff lives somewhere along the lines of line 715. Have you tried using
the latest master yet? Maybe something is missing in your dev setup.
Just a wild guess.

Is your app available somewhere so that I could run it?

cu
Roman

--
Roman Geber