[Owncloud] OC Client 1.3.0 and LaTeX-Files

Niko owncloud at nik-o-mat.de
Wed Jun 26 07:24:09 UTC 2013

Hi List,

I am testing the new OwnCloud Client 1.3.0 on my Windows Machines (Win 7
64 Bit Desktop and Win 7 32 Bit Laptop).

At first I had some troubles syncing the files. I fixed them by deleting
all Files / Folders and restarting the sync (Copying the files back into
the OC-Folder).

I do the crosschecks with AllwaySync and found out, that some TeX-Files
ending with .out .toc .aux wont get synced. Is there any "hardcoded"
Exclusionlist or can I edit this list somewhere?

Does any other person has these troubles, too?

Thanks
Bye
Niko