[Owncloud] admin tools

Erwin Rennert rennert at zsi.at
Tue Jun 25 10:54:59 UTC 2013

Oh my oh my, what harsh words! Is there really need for that?

I would hardly call it spying to get a report on how much of her quota
user X has used and how much traffic user Y is generating.

OTOH, I agree that admins should not (easily) see *what* files their
users are storing. Of course if they know their way about an xterm, they
can find out quite easily, even now.

Yours,
Erwin