[Owncloud] News App Android: Error-Message

Morris Jobke morris.jobke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 21:23:05 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

this is because the News app for ownCloud has a new api with the next
version, but this isn't released yet. The mobile app is already updated to
that new version. Have a look at
https://github.com/owncloud/News-Android-App/issues/50 There you can find a
guide, how you can update to the latest (develeopment) version of the News
app. (but I won't recomment that, except you know what you do).

Just wait for the new News app version.

Regards,
Morris