[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.3.0 beta 3 released

Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hildmann thomas.hildmann at tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 19 17:07:47 UTC 2013

Hi!

> - User-Agent now contains "Mozilla/5.0" and the Platform name (for
> firewall/proxy compat)

This change may have a drawback according our architecture at TU Berlin. Our load-balancer is configured to address two different server-groups according to the user-agent. The idea behind this is to guarantee faster feedback to users using the web-, ios- or android-interface. Latencies have no remarkable impact for sync-clients.

Greetings,
Thomas

--
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hildmann
Abteilungsleiter

Technische Universität Berlin
tubIT - IT-Service-Center
Abteilung Infrastruktur

Sekr. EN 50, Einsteinufer 17, 10587 Berlin
Telefon: +49 (30) 314-23226
Telefax: +49 (30) 314-21060
thomas.hildmann at tu-berlin.de

www.tubit.tu-berlin.de