[Owncloud] Google Summer of Code with ownCloud Progress Report - Blog

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 17 18:20:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:48:24 +0530 Raghu Nayyar wrote:
> Since the coding period begins today, I will start sharing my
> progress of my GSoC Project with ownCloud[1] on my blog[2]. It
> involves refactoring a lot of fronted code in 2 areas (User
> management, Files Application) and writing new code / styles for
> ownCloud 6. I will try updating it weekly but surely write according
> to my timeline division or if anything new comes up.

Sounds great! Will you also take the recovery of user files in case of
encrypted files into account? This is currently done in the user
management.

I already discussed it a bit with Jan here[1], maybe this is
interesting for you.

If you have question regarding this feature you can always contact me.
Otherwise we might be able to discuss this at the developer meeting in
detail.

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/3555#issuecomment-18908495

cheers,
Björn