[Owncloud] Google Summer of Code with ownCloud Progress Report - Blog

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:18:24 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Since the coding period begins today, I will start sharing my progress of
my GSoC Project with ownCloud[1] on my blog[2]. It involves refactoring a
lot of fronted code in 2 areas (User management, Files Application) and
writing new code / styles for ownCloud 6. I will try updating it weekly but
surely write according to my timeline division or if anything new comes up.

Use can use ownCloud News App for the feed of the blog as well[3]. ;-)

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/raghunayyar/38001
[2] http://raghunayyar.com
[3] http://raghunayyar.com/feed.xml

Any suggestion or help is most welcome. :)

--
Sincerely,
Raghu Nayyar
E-mail: me at iraghu.com