[Owncloud] next developer meeting

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.com
Wed Jun 12 15:34:20 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

we do another developer meeting this summer. I'm supper happy that the TU Berlin (Technical University of Berlin) agreed to host us.

Everyone who wants to contribute to ownCloud is welcome. Please note that this is a developer event that is focused on getting things done and not a user meetup. But if you want to help to push ownCloud forward than please join us.

Please sign up here and pick the date that works for you.
http://www.doodle.com/4mtq38hqf35rbw9t

If you are not one of the currently active developers than please also send me an email to frank at owncloud.org so that I have your email address and can inform you about the details later.
If you need financial support for travel and accommodation than also send me an email with the estimated cost. We can't promise to sponsor everyone but we try. :-)

Looking forward to see you all in Berlin in July.

Best
Frank