[Owncloud] How to autoload my class?

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Wed Jun 5 15:04:43 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, June 05, 2013 09:34:32 PM Naruto cartment idiot wrote:
> Dear owncloud team:
>      Sorry for my poor english!
>      I saw the source code and most PHP Files do not use 'include' and
> 'require' to load the class PHP File,i got confused,Maybe i am a new
> PHPer...
> If i create my Class file in /lib , how i can autoload it?

The autoloader is defined here and so it works:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/stable5/lib/base.php#L80
(In master it is in libb/autoloader.php)

>      I have read the document about how to develop an app.But i am
> interested about the core function..
 By the way,in
> /settings/users.php,there is a code like:
>      $accessibleusers = OC_User::getDisplayNames('', 30);
>      I guess OC_User::getDisplayNames is used to get the users array,it work
> ok in users page.
 But i create a test.php,the code is like:
>     <?php
>         include'lib/test.php';
>         $test=new Test();
>         $user=$test->getUsers();
>         print_r($user);
>         //exit;
>     ?>

For a standalone script, you need to load ownCloud first:
require_once 'lib/base.php';

>     and open the file in browser ,i got a empty array.
>     What's Wrong?...

You may want to browse through the existing code (and maybe apps) to see how
ownCloud works.

Cheers
Arthur