[Owncloud] Hate to say it but . . .

my2cents mpillmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:35:36 UTC 2013

I ahve the same issues with conflict files (thousands of them).

owncloud 5.0.6 with windows client 1.2.5 and never upgraded.

So far I can say, that I only find conflicts in files with spaces in
filenames or pathnames. Until now, compared for a few weeks, I found 10570
conflict files and none of them are without spaces in path or filename.

I can not say, if this happens to every file with a space in names.

All I can say is, in my mp3 and pictures folders, I have no spaces at all
and no conflict files at all, too.

Maybe this helps.

Regards
Markus Pillmann