[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

Philipp Schmidt philipp at schmidt-rheinhausen.de
Tue Jun 4 13:13:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am 04.06.2013 14:56, schrieb D L:
> there is a huge difference between these apps you mentioned and mine.
> I'm using both of the other Apps, too. The other Apps can sync Calendar
> entries and Contacts very well but it's not possible to synchronize
> Tasks (VTodo).

Not yet anyway. Its under heavy development:
https://twitter.com/dmfs_org/status/331506637334528000

> And that's why I developed my app. To support Tasks via CalDAV on
> Android.

I'd rather have an app with support for the existing sync adapters. So
I'll wait for Martens App. And he's gonna release as Open Source
directly if I remember one of his earlier announcements correctly. And
he wants to try to get that App into AOSP as it also should work with
Google Tasks.

Good Luck to you anyway.

Philipp