[Owncloud] mount openstack swift on owncloud

寻水的骆驼 1321131542 at qq.com
Mon Jul 29 08:07:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I am trying to mount external storage on owncloud,but have run into many problems;
    I have succeeded to mount the Local point and dropbox and I have openstack swift based on keystone deployed,and I want to mount the openstack swift on owncloud,but after trying many times and many ways of configuring,I still failed.The admin manual dosen't seem to work,I am wondering if there are some posts or blogs about this topic,thanks!
 I am using the owncloud 5.0.9