[Owncloud] about Mounting external storage

寻水的骆驼 1321131542 at qq.com
Thu Jul 25 00:32:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I am trying to mount external storage on owncloud,but have run into many problems;
    I have successed to mount the Local point ,but the problem is that  I can't see the files in the Local storage directory on owncloud WebUI file tab,but the content of Local storage's content can be seen in mysql owncloud database's oc_filecache,so I don't know what is the matter.
    And I have openstack swift deployed,and I want to mount the openstack swift on owncloud,but after trying many times and many ways of configuring,I still failed.The admin manual don't seems to work,I am wondering if there are some posts or blogs about this topic,thanks!
 I am using the owncloud 5.0.9

Sorry for my poor english