[Owncloud] Building Windows Client - Client Crashes

shadowq shadowq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:48:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

I thought I had successfully built the ownCloud windows client, but it seems
that after the ownCloud client is installed and configured, it crashes after
syncing. When attempting to start it again, it begins the sync, and crashes
again. Looking at the log file, it doesn't appear to have any error before
the crash. I've seen this on a windows 8 and a windows 7 machine. However-
I've also seen this work on a windows 8 and windows 7 machine. Initially I
had made changes to the client, but to test- I built a fresh client (using
the mirall 1.3 branch) and still experienced this problem.

Is there anything I can look for to give me clues?

The only things that look unsuccessful when building ocsync are:
-- Could NOT find CMocka (missing:  CMOCKA_LIBRARIES CMOCKA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Looking for argp.h - not found
-- Looking for nanosleep in rt - not found
-- Looking for clock_gettime in rt - not found
-- Looking for dlopen in dl - found
-- Looking for asprintf - not found
-- Looking for fnmatch - not found
-- Looking for timegm - not found
-- Looking for strerror_r - not found
-- Looking for utimes - not found
-- Looking for lstat - not found
CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:
    SHARE_INSTALL_DIR

And for building mirall:
-- Could NOT find JPEG (missing:  JPEG_LIBRARY JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find TIFF (missing:  TIFF_LIBRARY TIFF_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find INOTIFY (missing:  INOTIFY_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find Sphinx (missing:  SPHINX_EXECUTABLE)

Should I be worried about these?

Thanks in advance!