[Owncloud] Build fails: csync.h not found

Randolph Carter RandolphCarter at fantasymail.de
Tue Jul 23 15:51:48 UTC 2013

Me again; I have to say I'm also very new to building owncloud client,
but I think I now
found the source of your problem:
You are currently referencing the ocsync build directory for
CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH.
But for the include directory, it has to be the actual source path for
ocsync!
Only for the build directory you have to reference your ocsync_build
directory.

Randolph