[Owncloud] Test data

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Tue Jul 23 14:51:00 UTC 2013

On 23.07.2013 16:44, Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> We have this repo with some data for testing:
> https://github.com/owncloud/test-data
>
> But now since we oftentimes need to test sharing, versions, deleted
> files, user management etc it would be good if we also had a database
> in conjunction with that.
I'm using the selenium tests to create a test user and upload some of
the test files:
https://github.com/butonic/owncloud-selenium

In my opinion we should try to add to that test suite or create a new
testsuite that will do the necessary steps to upload whatever files are
in the test-data repo.

so long

Jörn

--