[Owncloud] Google Chrome News Extension

Jacques jacques at rambo-mes.net
Sat Jul 20 18:25:16 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've just finished a google chrome extension that notifies you of new
items in the News app. Its heavily based on the gmail checker extension,
which is licensed under a BSD style license so I don't think that is an
issue.

I wrote this extension for myself, but it works pretty well so I'm
willing to share it with anyone who wants to use it. I'm not really
interested in hosting a project or anything, I'd like it to be included
with the main project if that is possible. Not sure who to contact about
that. Perhaps I can join the git and create a repo there?

Jacques