[Owncloud] ownCloud 5.0.9

Derek Broes derek at broes.net
Sat Jul 20 18:27:39 UTC 2013

The trial I just did on a VM was Umbuntu 12.  The one I originally
referenced was a 13.4 install on a colleagues servers.   I'm not trying be a
pain.  My point is that regardless of which package gets installed on any of
the version of umbuntu.  If the ownCloud website says "click here to install
OC 5.9" and directs you to a repo for multiple dist's none of them should be
installing anything other than what is stated or it should be noted below
the install.   It can cause someone a ton of extra working to to locate what
"THEY" might have done wrong or if something else is wrong with their setup.
Question is this..."Why would any of those packages install Owncloud 3?'