[Owncloud] iOCNews - An iOS client for the News app

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:07:07 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks for developing the app and for the feedback on the API.
I added some info about the app in the README of the News app:
https://github.com/owncloud/news/blob/master/README.rst#unofficial

Please check if the information is correct. If it is not, feel free to
make a PR.

Also, under what license are you going to release the app?

Thank you,
Alessandro (aka zimba12)