[Owncloud] external sabredav

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Fri Jul 19 09:19:17 UTC 2013

On Friday 19 July 2013 11:01:25 Michée Lengronne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am really interested having the possibility to use an external
> sabredav server for webdav/caldav/carddav. I have a sabredav in a
> dedicated server which is above 1.8 version.
>
> I want to use that one instead of the one shipped in owncloud. I did a
> quick benchmarking between both and the dedicated one is hell faster.
>
> I would like to know where to find the classes and methods used by
> owncloud to connect to sabredav.

SabreDAV is in the 3rdparty repo on github, on an install in
/path/to/owncloud/3rdparty/Sabre

Wild guess: You may try to symlink this to you Sabre, but that's all on your
own risk. If something is gonna not work as it should, blame this.

There are also ownCloud specific Connectors in ownCloud core (and iirc apps).
No idea about the compatibility, but there shan't be changed anything. See
above.

Cheers
Arthur