[Owncloud] ownCloud 5.0.9

RedLM - Luis Miguel Muñoz lm at redlm.com
Thu Jul 18 12:40:10 UTC 2013

	Thanks a lot for your effort with Owncloud.

	I downloaded and installed ownCloud 5.0.9 in windows 2012 server,
xampp 1.7.4 and Php 5.3.5 and it works fine... excluding encryption. As soon
as I activate encryption I cannot login again. I tested with a fresh
installation and NO files at all.

	Any idea of how to solve this issue? For us is really important.

	Thanks a lot.

Luis-Miguel Muñoz Benito   lm at redlm.com   +34 911 124 203
Madrid (España)                                      Reino Unido (UK)
           www.redlm.com            redlm at redlm.com