[Owncloud] Need help building Windows client (cross-compile)

Urbani, Edmund edmund.urbani at lilandit.com
Thu Jul 18 07:55:04 UTC 2013

I found the RPMs on this server now:
http://download.tomahawk-player.org/packman/mingw:32/openSUSE_12.1/

Building now. Keeping fingers crossed it will actually run...

I have been interested in this project for a while now, and I wanted to have a
closer look at it and try to figure out how hard it would be to sync with
multiple ownCloud server instances.

On 07/17/13 21:26, Klaas Freitag wrote:
> On 17.07.2013 18:21, IDEA wrote:
>> Hi
>> until now nobody success to compile windows client as i know.
> Well, I have success with that nearly every day - as long as we talk about
> cross compiling. I am not aware anybody has tried to compile natively under
> windows.
>
>>> I am trying to cross-compile the Windows client (with installer package)
>>> as described here: http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.3/building.html
>>>
>>> However, the links to those RPMs do not work. Apparently
>>> pmbs.links2linux.org is down. Can anybody give me some pointers where
>>> else I might find those RPMs?
> I'd suggest to wait a day or two, I hope this is a temporar failure.
>
> Do you want to share what you are planning?
>
> regards,
>
> Klaas

Edmund Urbani, Bakk. techn.
IT Entwicklungsleiter

M: +43 699 12 20 11 16
Email: Edmund.Urbani at LilandIT.com <mailto:Edmund.Urbani at LilandIT.com>

Liland IT GmbH ...does IT better
Find us on facebook: http://facebook.com/LilandIT
T: +43 463 220111 * F: +43 463 220111-33

http://LilandIT.com
http://iventcloud.com