[Owncloud] location of the config files

Nicolas Berens rtznprmpftl at betrolltes-wohnen.de
Mon Jul 15 04:41:16 UTC 2013

You could softlink the config directory to /etc/owncloud, et voilĂ , its in the
"correct" directory.
But 	ask them wy exactly they want it in another directory  (because if the
config directory is configurable where is the configuration for the configuration,
which makes no sense)

Greetings,
Nicolas