[Owncloud] Re-Upgrade to Owncloud 5

owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com
Fri Jul 12 00:52:15 UTC 2013

Thomas,

You're right-- that indeed triggers what SEEMS to be an update... the it never moves on beyond "Updating ownCloud to version 5.0.7, this may take a while."

I looked in apache logs, postgre logs, everywhere I could think of, and I don't see anything. Are there any other logs I can investigate? What happened?

Kyle