[Owncloud] Styling problem with OC under nginx

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Jul 10 10:09:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,
to tried to switch an oc-5.0.7 installation from apache2 to nginx/php-fpm. The
installation works fine using apache. However under nginx I get this effect:
http://paste.opensuse.org/26300265
Does anyone have a guess what might be the cause?

There are no errors in the log files (nginx, php and oc) and the browser
console does not show any problems, all resources can be loaded. Similar
disruptions appear in most other apps. I have the impression that some styles
are not applied, but I fail to understand what is really going on.

Any ideas anyone?

Christian Reiner (arkascha)