[Owncloud] encrypt app

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Jul 5 13:25:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:45:20 -0300 Andre Rodrigues wrote:
>  Hi, I activated the encrypt app owncloud but after this owncloud stop
> working on browser.

Can you open a issue on github and use the template[1]. Otherwise it is
quite hard to guess whats wrong here.

Some general information. During the first log-in after enabling the
encryption app all your files will be encrypted. Depending on the size
of your files this can take some time. Maybe that's what you describe
as "owncloud stop working on browser".

Without any further information I would recommend to copy the app back,
make sure that it is enabled, log-out and log-in again. Depending on the
size of your files give ownCloud some time to initially encrypt your
files.

[1] https://raw.github.com/owncloud/core/master/issue_template.md

cheers,
Björn