[Owncloud] unable to login with openid

Roman Riabenko r at r7.org.ua
Wed Jul 3 09:47:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

Who should I contact for an explanation how the OpenID app
was intended to be used? It appears that the app lacks login page. I've
tried to login with the owncloud's default login page. But it only
suggests password recovery.

Please note that I've enabled "OpenID user
backend" app (through the web interface). New options appeared in the
private settings, which displays an OpenID identifier to login with and
allows to add new identifiers. Whatever I type into the field, it shows
green "OpenID changed." I filled it with my OpenID identifier (which I
successfully use in other services). The owncloud administrator's log
shows nothing new.

Please help.

Best wishes,

Roman Riabenko