[Owncloud] slow performance on shared folders

Andrei Mikhailovsky andrei at arhont.com
Wed Jul 3 08:38:38 UTC 2013

Thanks for the link. I will take a look at it. However, in my case this issue only effects shared folders. The performance of other folders is pretty good.

Anyone from the development team, could you please send an update when the fix to this issue will be released to the stable version release?

Many thanks

Andrei