[Owncloud] 5.0.7 fixed usage of thunderbird + sogo

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:59:08 UTC 2013

Just to let you know, I was having issues when sincronyzing my contacts
using thunderbird + sogo.
The contacts were properly dowloaded from ownlcoud to thunderbird, but the
contacts created in thunderbird weren't created back to owncloud

The error was something like this (I sniffed it via charlesproxy demo and
closed without letting me copy anythin else :( )
The message was "An If-None-Match header was specified, but the ETag
matched (or * was specified)."
After upgrading to 5.0.7 everything related to sogo + contacts seems to
work perfectly.

So thanks :)