[Owncloud] PHP Module mb multibyte on IIS 7

iiapoxii jnewby at markmasterinc.com
Thu Dec 5 15:33:54 UTC 2013

Having trouble finding out how to enable this for my ownCloud install. I have
enabled extension=php_mbstring.dll and extension=php_exif.dll in my php.ini
file, and ensured that Fast CGI was installed on the server, but I cant get
past this message. Been looking for a couple days now, and the PHP site is
of no help because they focus on Apache and apt-get via Linux terminal.

I am running windows 2008 R2 with IIS7