[Owncloud] [owncloud app] upnp port mapper

Boris Ribalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:07:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

We ported upnp port mapping to pure php, so now you can switch between php
and native modes (it will check if native dependency is installed and
instruct accordingly :))
Also the app now is in the app store (
http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/UPnp+Port+Mapper?content=162449)

One of the things we will try to implement is server auto discovery option
in the client (only if you are using non-native mode). This is possible as
php lib adds 'owncloud' keyword to port mapping description on the router,
so client can easily give you internal and external urls while you are
behind the router.

Hope someone is interested in this, at least I am :)

--
Boris Rybalkin
ribalkin at gmail.com