[Owncloud] How to share files?

Meine, Hans hans_meine at gmx.net
Sun Dec 22 17:31:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have the feeling that something's wrong with my 6.0.0a installation; I have no option for sharing files anymore.  I have the "share files" app active, and all sharing options in the admin panel checked.  Still, I am missing the "share" link at the right of files or folders, which I used in 5.x.

I am asking on this list, because it looks like a bug to me, and I did not find any documentation for this, in particular not for version 6.  (The only instructions I found referred to "the 'share' link", which is exactly what I am missing.)

Have a nice day,
  Hans