[Owncloud] Upgrade to 5.0.14: Failed to upgrade "search_lucene".

Daniel Wunderlich danielwunderlich at gmx.de
Wed Dec 18 12:15:36 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

thanks for the 5.0.14 upgrade. Can't wait not to have to redownload all
files again. ;o)

I just added the new repository for oC 4 in my owncloud.list (Ubuntu
12.04-Server) and did apt-get update and apt-get upgrade. After
rebooting the server and accessing oC with Firefox, the upgrade message
appeared. After a while, I only got the 'Maintaince mode on'-message. I
set 'maintenance' => false at config.php, but now I get the following
message:

Failed to upgrade "search_lucene". Exception="Failed to update database
structure (MDB2 Error: constraint violation, _doQuery: [Error message:
Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: ALTER TABLE
`oc_lucene_status` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`fileid`)] [Native code: 1062]
[Native message: Duplicate entry '3' for key 'PRIMARY'] )"

Following this mailing list for a long time now, I've seen problems with
lucene several times. Strange ...

I just opened a bug report [1] concerning this behaviour.

Regards,
Daniel

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/6484