[Owncloud] Sync client files exceptions.

Francisco Lievano Cos flievano at catrian.com
Mon Dec 16 09:13:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm testing OC 6.0 and the sync client 1.5 with blacklist exceptions
(server side).

When I insert an exception in the OC server ('blacklisted_files' =>
array('test.txt'),) , the client uploads the file and returns an
"Internal Server Error" message. Then, after 10 secods aprox, the client
retries the upload, failing again and retrying again.

This doesn't seems to be logical: If I configure an exception in the
server, the client shouldn't try to upload it, am i right? am i doing
something wrong?

Thank you!