[Owncloud] Ampache on OC 6

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Sat Dec 14 15:30:58 UTC 2013

On 12/14/2013 04:16 PM, Duarte Velez Grilo wrote:
> Oh, my bad then. I was under the impression there was an ampache server
> that we could connect to before. Am I wrong?

No, you are not. I definitely remember, that I could use several ampache
clients to connect to OC and listen to my music files stored in OC
successfully (the clients were: Amarok on linux pc, and "Just player"
and "Ampache provider" on an Android tablet). But that was several
months ago, can't remember if it was 4.x or 5.0. But it used to work for
sure, and I think that was a very nice and useful feature. It should not
be dropped from OC.

					Yours: Laszlo

> On 14-12-2013 15:06, Bernhard Posselt wrote:
>> There is no ampache feature, what are you referring to? The music app?
>>
>> Also if you want ampache it might be best to set up ampache itself

>> On 12/14/2013 04:00 PM, Duarte Velez Grilo wrote:
>>> Is it only me, or the ampache feature is not working very well?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Duarte