[Owncloud] owncloud-Sync: no E-Tag received

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Fri Dec 13 19:00:50 UTC 2013

Since upgrading to version 6 and client version 1.5 I suddenly have problems
syncing my files:

1.) I get an endless list of errors or warnings in the client with this text:
" " "No E-Tag received from server, check Proxy/Gateway" " "
I have no idea what that means and I cannot find any explanation for this...
2.) every minute (or so) a notification on my system (client) pops up
informing me that some document has been backed up along with 303 other
documents. This, although nothing has changed on the list of files.
Again I fail to understand that and I cannot find an explanation for this
issue.

Apart from that:
congratulations to the release of version 6 and version 1.5. owncloud is a
great idea, hopefully it will continue its journey despite the rocky start :-)

Christian Reiner (arkascha)